God gave me another chance to Live…..

Labels: ,


This post has nothing to do except, explain the youngsters (especially bikers and racers) about the value of life. Many people might have explained this before but still I am writing this with the hope, atleast few people around me will accept this to change.

Well, I am talking about the accident I came through on Feb 23rd 2012. Usually, Speed is always the energy, passion, craze whatever it is everything for most of the youngsters today. Even, the author of this, means me, is also one among them. Guys, I used to ride my bike at average of 60 KMPH inside the city and 90 - 110 KMPH on Highways. Always, my friends used to comment me about my speed. But every time, I would love to receive those comments as compliments and feel proud about my speed. But things are not easy dudes. Every second is not ours. We never know what is gonna happen?? One second is powerful than our speed. It is enough to change the complete scenario of our life.

I was coming to my home during the early hours. And that particular day, by god’s grace, I was riding my bike at 30 KMPH. Suddenly, someone was horning long. As soon as, I get to know what actually it was, I was collided with a car with its speed of more than 100 KMPH. With the force due to that collision, I was being thrown in to the air of 5 to 6 feet above to the ground level. I was rolling over the ground for not less than 40 - 50 meters. Many questions rose during that moment, but I did not had atleast one answer.

“Will the car pass by me??”

“What would happen if it passed by me??”

“What about my parents?? What about their situation after knowing this??”

“What about my goals??”

“Is this end to my life??”

“My life flashed before me for few seconds”

What else I can say?? That becomes the most painful moment in my life. Those questions hurt me than my injuries. I just couldn’t imagine if something had gone wrong in that moment. Soon, I realized my situation and tried to stand by straightening the legs. I did it rightly and just checked my hands and legs. Thank god, there were no fractures. I tried to find injuries on my head if any. But luckily there weren’t. Later, I came to know that the guy who made the accident has already left away. I had my friend with me. He too injured. I called up my friends and asked to come. And the rest is nothing but what you already expected.

After I reached home, I had a question in my mind. If I was riding 60 – 90 KMPH as my usual, what would be my condition?

(1) I might reach home before the time when accident happened?

(2) What would be my condition if I was on that speed when accident happened?

In case 1, I am not sure, if I really might reach home by that time. But in case 2, it’s very true that I might not alive to write this post here. I am alive with minor injuries, though the accident is major one, just because of my less speed saved me.
Guys, always keep in mind that someone is waiting for us in home to come. Never think / joke someone who is driving slowly. They are better and safe drivers than us. Remember, no one appreciate fast driving, instead everyone appreciate safe driving.
I never believe in past life / next life. But true is this life. Life is short and just live. You can get back anything you missed now or later. But you never get your life back, once you missed it. Nothing is as Precious as Life. 

I am not a sentimental fool, but I am the son of a sensitive parents.

Hope at least one will change after reading this one.


This is My theory.., And it is called to be...

HARSHAS THEORY 

Note: Please feel free to give your comments/feedback about the post / blog here itself. Also tweet this or share this if you like this theory via twitter or facebook respectively.

With Hope
Harsh

0 comments:

Post a Comment