About Harsha

Labels:



I am Sri Harsha, another blogger from India. I am another graduate just like you / your friend / neighbor. I tried to get into my own field IT/software Industry. But, you know what?? RECESSION asked me to wait for "SOMETIME". “SOMETIME” approached me and requested me for “SOME MORE TIME”. But “SOME MORE TIME” cheated me and took “MORE TIME” of mine. Finally, one fine good day, I got news from our company precisely saying they have no plans to on-board young talented people like me. And, I am frustrated with this IT/software industry as not at least one from many companies gave a call for me, even I was a Distinction and First class graduate.

Apart from this, I love creativity and truly I don’t want to be a technician who uses existing technology. I would love to be a creative person. Of the lots of creative fields, I am much more passionate about the films. Film direction is my passion. If someone asks me “Why cinema”?? I can proudly and undoubtedly say..

“Only through cinema, a thought can clearly express”

“Only through cinema, one can share his views with this world”

“Only cinema can bring real things in to the light”

And “Only silver screen has that magic to make people sit for hours and listen to us”

But as I don’t have any backing in Industry and my financial status is middle class, situation asking me to work. Truly, I didn’t make any short films again, because of this middle class status. But, have many thoughts in my brain, which is full of ideas, concepts and subjects, which I can write them just on a piece of paper. That is what passion I say, which made me go through lots of books and helped me to get little idea on script, screenplay, direction, dialogues and other visual editing departments.

Here If you ask again why do you read all these since you have no back-up or hopes??

My answer is.. "Naku nachithey vetiki vetadi aina telusukuntanu, adhe naku nachakapothey aa side ki kuda ponu"

Now, I am in a state of confusion. What way I should prefer?? My passion??

When my heart beat says “LUB” it tells me “Go with your Love and Passion ie. Film action and direction”

And when it says “DUB” it reminds me “Go with the situational demands”

Even my heart-beat confusing me. May be this is what we call in telugu “Manasika Sangharshana”.

But one thing is for sure..
“After some years, when I am sitting in a park/lawn alone and thinking about journey of my life, I should never get tears from my eyes which are saying I am a loser, who failed to become successful film director”

Let me see will I be successful in my life!!??